Saturday, May 03, 2014

NEW SONG PRODUCED BY BASH BOI

*Written by Dark Angel*
*Poster Design by Fly Generation*
*Edited by Nkateko Masuluke*

"Ella, Ella, My Cinderella", Please don't blame me for being a fan and a writer for this blog, but this song really does it for me. Lumphoenix was previously in studio with producer Bash Boi (Big Ups To Him) and it definitely became a true sensation and a killer song.

Dedicated to all the mamasita's and Cinderella's out there, this is not only meant for yellow bones, chocolate or caramel.

THIS ONE IS ALSO FOR YOU!!

TO  DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THE (1 MIN 34 SEC) PREVIEW CLICK HERE 

4 comments:

  1. Hot my King ... good music u keep blessing us with ... can't wait to get the full track ... so how do we find???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I my King, and Thank you very much for the feedback and support. Soon as the complications clear out I'll send you the Link to the full song via email

      Delete
  2. Track clip too shot though, I understand it is a clip but it is just too shot brethrens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a short clip only because it's either mixed or mastered King, I just wanted to give my fans a bit of taste of 2014 flavor before they start thinking I'm getting lazy on 'em...

      Bless Up!

      Delete